P. Sunshine

P. Sunshine
My Flickr Fotos

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

list

Here is a list of the top ten songs which get stuck in my head every day at work. Listed in order with #1 being the one that lingers longest, in descending order from there on:
1. Danny Boy - Irish Classic
2. Kielbasa Sausage - Tenacious D.
3. Marrakesh Express - CSN (yes, I probably spelled it wrong - too much Green Tea)
4. Into Your Arms - Lemonheads
5. La La - Ashlee Simpson (don't laugh, it's very CATCHY!)
6. Inbetween Days - The Cure
7. Terrapin Station (The Grateful Dead) - particularly the refrain that goes ("Inspiration....move me brightly" - it repeats and repeats and repeats)
8. Close To You - The Cure
9. Melissa - Allman Brothers
10. The Working Hour - Tears for Fears

What's your Top Ten????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Rocky Mt. High 2. Miracle by Celine 3. Trench Town Rock 4. Annie's Song 5. Memory 6. Sunshine on my Shoulders 7. Back to the Island 8. Sxarborough FAir 9. Master of the House 10. The Sound of Silence and The Music of the Night, The American Dream, The power of Love. Bet you know who sent this one. Love from Oregon

Anonymous said...

1. Rocky Mt. High 2. Miracle by Celine 3. Trench Town Rock 4. Annie's Song 5. Memory 6. Sunshine on my Shoulders 7. Back to the Island 8. Sxarborough FAir 9. Master of the House 10. The Sound of Silence and The Music of the Night, The American Dream, The power of Love. Bet you know who sent this one. Love from Oregon My list would be a lot longer but, I know you hate listening to show tunes. HA